Xpertvision or Gigabyte

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejkruse10

Fully Optimized
Hey all. Some of you may have seen my thread on the 6600gt i am buying. You may have seen that i have chosen to get a Gigabyte 6600gt factory overclocked to 500/1120 for around $280 AUD.

However as of late a few new cards have appeared at the computer store. One being a Xpertvision 6600GT. I dont think it is factory overclocked but it is a GT and it has 128mb Ram (same as the Gigabyte). But this one is almost $80 AUD cheaper at $205 AUD. Now i know may of you will say the Gigabyte because it will perform better but its easy to spend someone elses money. Personally i think the Xpertvision (unless there are heaps of problems with Xpertvision cards and they are really bad and fail heaps) because i save quite a bit and its not much performance im sacrificing. The extra money will let me buy a copy of Battlefeild 2 (rather than pirating it) so i can really make use of my new card and my new 1500k ADSL online.

Wayne

Never heard of it. I have the gigabyte 6600GT and I love it. No issues. Do as you please as it seems you already made up your mind. I dont want to "spend your money".

thanks for your view. What i really want to find out is if Xpertvision has a lot of problems and faults (like the Gigabyte 7vm400m)

yeaah, never heard of Xpertvision.....I simply wouldn't want to go with some whack off brand no ones heard of

i just had a looksie on Newegg and it doesnt stock Xpertvision. It is quite a well known brand here in Australia though, most shops stock them.

Expert Vision seems to be show up all over the place. However they only reason is because they are about 10% cheaper than other magor brands on video cards.

Expert Vision is cheap, however I have not heard any one say bad thing about them......... yet.

Personally I would be going for the Gigabyte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom