www.overclockers.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj2003

Daemon Poster
Ive ordered most of my system form that site, now i ordered about 5 days ago and at that time it sed the motherboard would be in in 4-7days same for the case and 1-3 days for teh gpu. ive been on the phone once and was told it would be with me friday or maybes monday, now its telling me that the motherboard is instock but the case and the gpu havent changed their states at all so i have no idea when its coming. So ive been tryin to ring them for the last few days and just get a busy tone even though they have a machine response to put u through to the right deptartment. Has any1 rang them in the last few days and got through? just im starting to worry about my money :(

I had that problem first time I orderd, but every time after that I didn't have any problems. I think it was because it was a large order. We rang and emaild them quite a few times during the waiting time of the first order (about 2 weeks on "next day delivery")

I have had really good reponses with overclockers (2 times i brought from them), with their next day delivery being true (after they shipped it,) as it did take a full day for them to package it.

(just had to give some good coments for them :p)

I wouldn't worry about your money, providing you used a credit card and not a debit card there are laws protecting you. I had a similar problem with ebuyer.

what gpu is it?? some of the new geforce cards 6600GT 6800GT are in ral demand in the uk and there can be a bit of a wait. same goes for cpus well... retail winchester core amd 64... there are real shortages of them in the UK at the moment. I had a similar problem ordering from dabs.co.uk and my system parts took almost 3 weeks to arrive because they were waiting for my cpu and then for my ram... but i just waited it out and got it all in the end... just be patient, they will ship when the stock arrives!!!

im gettin the mobo case gpu psu and fan controller from there ive already got the cpu from scan.co.uk that was np. its sayin the motherboard is in so i pressume they have them but they dont have the case. justt seems to me that they dont update their site :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom