Which Win 10 Keyboard Do I Buy?

Wow.. I see. I have actually come across kb's that are compatible with Win 10 multi gestures. But this was 2 months ago when I wasn't in the market to buy one.

I really need that badly for my setup. I want to get a desktop with Nvidia 970. And a KB like the one I'm looking for would add a very cool touch to it.
And was asked previously, exactly why do you need that "so bad" for your setup?

Anyone?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Hi guys. I need to buy an affordable wireless keyboard with the following:

- Must have trackpad.
- MUST USE Win 10 gestures.
- Illuminated
- Wireless

Please make some recommendations based on my preferences. Nothing expensive. Thanks

You must be young and new to forums. If you don't try to do your own research beforehand and don't answer questions on top of indirectly insulting people you won't get any answers. If you did a Google Search you'd basically see that what you want doesn't exist, to an extent.

This is the keyboard that came with the Surface Hub in my office. It has multi-touch and some variance to gestures but you didn't even bother trying to explain WHAT it is you wanted (by that I mean "Windows 10 gestures") and WHY you needed it.
Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard (N9Z-00001) - Newegg.com

Next, this is pretty much the best all in one keyboard you can buy which eliminates most off your list except not explaining your definition or use of Windows 10 gestures I can't exactly help there BUT it is multi-touch. A simple Google of "best all in one keyboard" brought this to the top of the list.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Illu...qid=1459948898&sr=1-2&keywords=logitech+tk820

The problem with this keyboard is it's expensive and if you plan to game with it good luck with the lag.

Anyone?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I like how you keep refusing to answer a simple question...

The keyboard I bought was a Logitech K400 that did not support multi touch.

That's the feature you're going to want to look for - specifically 'Windows 10 gestures' doesn't mean jack and is just going to be a marketing feature for newer keyboards. Windows 10 should pick up on a multi-touch keyboard and be able to use gestures.

Specifically says 'supports Windows 8 gestures' - it'll probably support Win10 ones as well.
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wire...&keywords=logitech+wireless+keyboard+trackpad

Edit: ninja'd by PP...and Lol, suggested model slightly newer than the one I posted.

Last edited:
You must be young and new to forums. If you don't try to do your own research beforehand and don't answer questions on top of indirectly insulting people you won't get any answers. If you did a Google Search you'd basically see that what you want doesn't exist, to an extent.

This is the keyboard that came with the Surface Hub in my office. It has multi-touch and some variance to gestures but you didn't even bother trying to explain WHAT it is you wanted (by that I mean "Windows 10 gestures") and WHY you needed it.
Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard (N9Z-00001) - Newegg.com

Next, this is pretty much the best all in one keyboard you can buy which eliminates most off your list except not explaining your definition or use of Windows 10 gestures I can't exactly help there BUT it is multi-touch. A simple Google of "best all in one keyboard" brought this to the top of the list.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Illu...qid=1459948898&sr=1-2&keywords=logitech+tk820

The problem with this keyboard is it's expensive and if you plan to game with it good luck with the lag.

You must have a hidden agenda. If you don't try to respect others on top of insinuating a flame war when one asks for help you may find yourself questioned by a mod. What amazes me is why you exude such behavior after you helped me on my other thread. Very strange.

There's some kbs like the irazzport that uses some Win 10 gestures but not all of them, like showing all open apps by swiping up with 3 fingers. But you didn't even bother to do a simple search to see what these Win 10 gestures are.

The irazzport is the closest to what I found regarding the Win 10 gestures which a simple search should've helped you know about these gestures.

I don't plan to game with such a kb. I hope to find one that supports all W10 gestures. One with illuminated keys should add a great touch too.

I like how you keep refusing to answer a simple question...

The keyboard I bought was a Logitech K400 that did not support multi touch.

That's the feature you're going to want to look for - specifically 'Windows 10 gestures' doesn't mean jack and is just going to be a marketing feature for newer keyboards. Windows 10 should pick up on a multi-touch keyboard and be able to use gestures.

Specifically says 'supports Windows 8 gestures' - it'll probably support Win10 ones as well.
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wire...&keywords=logitech+wireless+keyboard+trackpad

Edit: ninja'd by PP...and Lol, suggested model slightly newer than the one I posted.

I like it when you diss others but provude help at the same time.

Logitech makes good kbs. I was looking at the TK820. But the problem is that its not illuminated which is strange on such a good kb. The other issue is that even tho it can use Win 8.1 gestures I really don't know if it uses Win 10 gestures. Maybe it's an old kb?

You must have a hidden agenda. If you don't try to respect others on top of insinuating a flame war when one asks for help you may find yourself questioned by a mod. What amazes me is why you exude such behavior after you helped me on my other thread. Very strange.

There's some kbs like the irazzport that uses some Win 10 gestures but not all of them, like showing all open apps by swiping up with 3 fingers. But you didn't even bother to do a simple search to see what these Win 10 gestures are.

The irazzport is the closest to what I found regarding the Win 10 gestures which a simple search should've helped you know about these gestures.

I don't plan to game with such a kb. I hope to find one that supports all W10 gestures. One with illuminated keys should add a great touch too.
That doesn't make any sense at all. You were asked the same question multiple times and ignored everybody on top of insulting another member. I called you out on being elusive to the albeit simple question on top of being downright rude. There's nothing strange about it. I'm here to help people but you can't exactly come on a board as a new member demanding this or that and expecting things to be peachy when you disrespect another long time member. Doesn't work that way bud.

And apparently neither did you until it suited you. Something you could have done before posting if we want to get technical. I don't have to Google search Windows 10 gestures because that's not what we asked for, and we're not the ones who need it. We asked WHY you needed them, not WHAT they are and specifically I asked what your definition was. If you want to be rude at least get your damn facts straight kid.

Lemme spell it out for you. You take your car into a shop and tell them I want this this and this they're going to ask you questions. If you just keep repeating you want this this and this ontop of insulting a mechanic they're gonna tell you to get out and go somewhere else that will deal with the bull****. In regards to my behavior I'm here to help people regardless unless you're just a straight *******, and I'm used to it because of where I work. Hence me helping in the other threads, because you answered basic questions. Thing is, if you want to come in demanding answers and know exactly what you want half of us here are more than willing to send you a LMGTFY link and be done with it. Want to be nice and answer questions people ask we'll be more than willing to help, granted you don't insult anybody else.

Oh, and nobody is insinuating a flame war, but it'd be pretty dumb for you to start one because a mod was the first person to post here and I bet you're already being looked at for your behavior to others.

Last edited:
That doesn't make any sense at all. You were asked the same question multiple times and ignored everybody on top of insulting another member. I called you out on being elusive to the albeit simple question on top of being downright rude. There's nothing strange about it. I'm here to help people but you can't exactly come on a board as a new member demanding this or that and expecting things to be peachy when you disrespect another long time member. Doesn't work that way bud.

And apparently neither did you until it suited you. Something you could have done before posting if we want to get technical. I don't have to Google search Windows 10 gestures because that's not what we asked for, and we're not the ones who need it. We asked WHY you needed them, not WHAT they are and specifically I asked what your definition was. If you want to be rude at least get your damn facts straight kid.

Lemme spell it out for you. You take your car into a shop and tell them I want this this and this they're going to ask you questions. If you just keep repeating you want this this and this ontop of insulting a mechanic they're gonna tell you to get out and go somewhere else that will deal with the bull****. In regards to my behavior I'm here to help people regardless unless you're just a straight *******, and I'm used to it because of where I work. Hence me helping in the other threads, because you answered basic questions. Thing is, if you want to come in demanding answers and know exactly what you want half of us here are more than willing to send you a LMGTFY link and be done with it. Want to be nice and answer questions people ask we'll be more than willing to help, granted you don't insult anybody else.

Oh, and nobody is insinuating a flame war, but it'd be pretty dumb for you to start one because a mod was the first person to post here and I bet you're already being looked at for your behavior to others.

You don't know what you're talking about. That question can't qualify for an answer given its degree of ridiculousness to which you lend yourself multiple times. I said you were disrespectful on top of your troll-like behavior. I like being helped. But claiming senority doesnt give you the right to troll and disrespect others on a forum then expect respect in return. That's not how the real world operates pal.

Of course you had it coming. You should've taken this into consideration. I don't have to respond to illogical questions. Matter of fact, I don't have to answer ANY question. No law says I do. If you're going to be immature at least have some damn sense son.

You better listen closely to what I'm going to tell you. You go to a diner to order a burger. If the server asks if you want buns with it you'll likely stare at him like hes stupid. If he keeps asking this same question non-stop you'll likely ignore him like hes ignorant and crazy. What'll happen next is the server will lose all respect and get fired along with the expected f*** off response. As for me, I help when I can and enjoy getting help from others even if they're stupid *******s. If you come to a thread someone else made and start asking ridiculous questions you'll get a GTFO of here reply and no one will deal with you. If you want to get respect from others you need to earn it first.

No one here is flaming except for a couple here. But it'd be very ignorant of you if you do flame since a mod replied to me respectfully and is monitoring the room after I reported troll behavior and that wont make you look good in his eyes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom