What would you say is the best mobo manufacturer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
I have been an asus nut for the past few years, but iv noticed that lately with each newer board i get, they seem to get crappier and crappier. I saw in one forum where you compared abit to asus,, is abit one of the best boards out? or just the better of the 2. Iv been asus for about 7 years now, so ehe i know no others. I got a soyo board once, seemed to work decently.
So.. spill it, whats the best board manufacturer out? Im a heavy overclocker, need one that can oc good and withstand heat ehe..

lol my daughter just learned how to walk, i came outa the bathroom, and she had turned all my fans down on my fanbus and the cpu was sittin right around 160*F, so ehe maybe a board that can withstand heat good. I am an amd nut

Thanks

If you want to buy the best motherboard you should be asking for the best models to buy not what is the best manufacturer.

Think of it this way, if you are buying a car would you want to know which is the best manufacturer or which are the best cars to buy? All manufacturers make a few crap products. They can't all be gold

ekÆsine said:
If you want to buy the best motherboard you should be asking for the best models to buy not what is the best manufacturer.

Think of it this way, if you are buying a car would you want to know which is the best manufacturer or which are the best cars to buy? All manufacturers make a few crap products. They can't all be gold

Well said.

Indeed well said....but still ABit is a good manufacturer...I've had my share of ASUS and both Agex and I agree that they've gone down hill. ASUS sucks now and they aren't what they are used to be. Go with an ABIT NF7-S2 if you have Socket A.....can't go wrong with that boards, lots of options in the BIOS especially for OC'ing.....I had an ASUS board and couldn't even put in my FX5700 card into it...would cause the system to crash....tech support was taiwanese so all I got was broken english and they said 'GET NEW CARD! YOU NEED NEW CARD!' when it worked in a friends older less known motherboard (AZZA Brand...whoever the hell that is) so yeah.......I don't like ASUS anymore and I'm not the only one that'll agree that they just plain suck now-a-days

DFI Lanparty's and the new Soyo Dragon v2.0 Dragon 2 Black Label Edition are both good kinds of mobos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom