what to do with 15 pc's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erpa

Beta member
Hey all, new here.
My company just upgraded 15 pc's to brand new dells.
I now have 15 older pc's, mostly amd 1800 with 256 megs ram etc.

I would like to build a mutli motherboard box, possible? or somehow bridge them all as 1 HUGE box any ideas?

Just curious, why would your company buy 15 Dell computers as opposed to having you build them 15 Custom systems??

No company would trust a person to build their computers for them, they would rather go through a company and get a bulk discount.

i think the company would rather buy from dell and get a huge discount then paying some other dude to build custom pcs

PZEROFGH jorsoft03

You guys are very wrong. Our company isn't even that big, but they pay our IT department (2 very smart guys) very good money. Every PC/Server and network in every bldg (4 across the US) are built and maintained by these guys.

And company's can get very nice discounts and build PC's for a heck of a lot cheaper than you can get them from Dell.

fine fine fine but im just saying most BIG WORLDTIME COManies dont want to pay jstu 2 guys to maintain millions of computers worldwide

whoops, worldtime is i meant worldwide...i kind of look out the window while im writing and dont review it so EDIT EDIT wiDE

EDIT: you dont mind giving me one of those computers do you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom