What is this digital tv cord called?

Jbrigid

Beta member
I lost the charger for my Coby digital tv. I attached 2 pictures of what the spot where it plugs into the tv looks like. Does anyone know the name of the cord that would fit there? I can't find anything like it at department stores. Also, it says AC-110V-240V and 50 Hz/60Hz on the tv if that helps. Thank you.

Attachments

• tvchargerpic1.jpg
    tvchargerpic1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 2
  • tvchargerpic2.jpg
    tvchargerpic2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
That's just a standard power cable. You should be able to find those anywhere. I probably have more than a dozen just here in the room with me.

Doesn't really have a specific name. I've heard all of these:

Computer Power Cord
Universal Power cord
Standard power cord
3-prong AC Computer Power Cord

So essentially, just go to the computer section of your department store or order online.

Doesn't really have a specific name.

To be honest... It actually does have a name... IEC 60320-13 Cable, which plugs into an IEC 60320-14 socket on the appliance. But, of course, chances of Amazon or anyone at the local shop will scratch their heads the moment you say IEC. -.-

Well then... I just learned two new things. That it's an IEC 60320-C13 which plugs into an IEC 60320-C14 socket and, in England, it's called a Kettle lead. I've only heard in the past what Carnage has already mentioned.

EDIT: There's actually a "C" in that part number, it appears.

Hahahaa at least im not the only one thats over here like "thats a damn power cable connector for a PC or monitor"

Back
Top Bottom