What card for DUAL 19" LCD's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure you would notice the difference having one running vga and one dvi, side by side. It would bother me if there was a difference, You would really have to try it, and depends on how fussy you are. I personally would just buy the dual dvi card. U spent the money on 2 monitors....

vaderpro,

Yeah, well these were a HUGE deal. I picked up both for $300 total after rebate. So $150-170 on a video card is a lot. Just trying not to spend that amount of money if its not necessary for graphic editing.

Ok. Tell me this. Any sharpness/brightness difference between:

GeForce FX 5200 and GeForce 6200? Or simply speed/gaming differences?

I would venture a guess that they are pretty much about the same. Vendors don't spend a ton of time on 2D stuff anymore.

Search TF, there are tons of "which video card" threads. Basically, any video card will run dual LCDs just as well as it will dual CRTs or vice versa. Generally ATI is better for dual monitors than Nvidia, but Nvidia has the edge in gaming now, so I would suggest getting an Nvidia card that suits your needs, then getting a utility called "UltraMon", to have your secondary monitor automatically shut off when in a game. This way, you won't have any performance loss.

Okay. I found a 9600 Saphire for around $75. Also, the GF 5200's can be had for $40...so I am assuming people think the quality will be noticeably better with ATI?

THanks so much. I really appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom