well kinda technical

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
ok i know this isnt the place to ask this kinda of question but im all out of places to turn, ive googled it and it comes up with dumb results.

it has to do with my tv. its a 32'' toshiba tv and when you turn it on it works then 5 mins or so into watching tv it turns into a shade of pink.

anyone ever have the same problem? it would be a ver big help to know why it turns pink.

Turns pink, eh? That would be a problem with the TV, and it would cost more to fix it than to buy a new one. Has to do with the Red, Blue, and Yellow, and I think your Blue is gone. Something to do with the electrons, and the electron guns in the tube. Broken TV, it is only a matter of time until it is permanently Pink like that.

You can try to adjust the contrast and the hue when it happens. I dont know if it would fix anything, but it is entirely possible.

hmmm. i loved that tv looks like shes dead huh? well i want another big tv i dont care if it is lcd dlp or whatever as long as it is big and for the most part decent cheap. any links to a nice one?

Nah, I'm not into buying TV's, I use my computer as my TV.

Check out www.overstock.com and ebay.com, also check Circuit City, Best Buy, and those other retail stores, they tend to have the best prices on electronics.

Him said:
Has to do with the Red, Blue, and Yellow

It's red blue and green.

It sounds like it could be a magnetic problem. Try to see if anything like speakers or something else may have a magnetic field around it and be close to your TV.

nah its a whole shade of pink, like the picture is still fine, their is a shades of blue, but what i dont understand, is why i can turn the tv on and it works for a while then poof it goes pink. ive heard lightning can do that.

Sport1031 said:
It's red blue and green.

Ahh yes, RGB. I was thinking printer inks (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) but forgot that ink and light have completely different properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom