Water cooling recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomUK

Daemon Poster
I think my PC's getting too hot :confused: ...

Today I've done a little experiment: I took off the side panel of my case and placed a large (about 9 inches) domestic cooling fan right on top of my mobo. This seems to sort out a few problems so far: I've been playing HL2 today, at first it kept crashing constantly (as does Doom 3), to the point where I have to do a hard reset, but since I did this there's been no problems. Although my temp monitors don't say any different, I swear it's made a hell of a difference...

So anyway, can anyone here suggest and DECENT water cooling kits? I don't mind paying a lot to be honest, as long as it does the best job possible.

Thermaltake Aquarius III my man. Thats your best bet and its doin me quite fine. Just look what i have and take a guess how well it works. Oh and BTW i have my case ON.

Nvidia fan boy said:
Thermaltake Aquarius III my man. Thats your best bet and its doin me quite fine. Just look what i have and take a guess how well it works. Oh and BTW i have my case ON.

Do you have a picture of your setup? How much is that water cooler?

I dont have a pic yet cause when i get home its dark so when i take the pic i have to have the light on but yet the flash still goes off. I took it w/ a reg cam and im waiting for it to develope. BTW it cost $250 on newegg.

I like the Thermaltake Bigwater, because it's simple and has good reviews. It will work with your sytem if the one your talking about is the one in your sig. Just go to newegg.com and search bigwater and it will take you directly to it. Also Swiftech makes good advanced kits (for non beginners).

That may be your opinion fanboy (ironic name isn't it) but not mine. Neither of the systems we recommended were tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom