wanting to buy a new video card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troubledyouth

In Runtime
i built a computer and it runs kinda slow cause the video card is a lil outdated (radeon 9600)i want to buy a new video card and i want it to be a nvidia.it has to be a 8x agp slot.any suggestions.i don't want to spend like 400$ or something like that.i want it to be good and at a reasonable price.

6600GT's are 128 max :)

leadtek \ eVGA 6600GT for around 150 is great, but in june new graphics cards come out

i think senseless is referring to vanilla 6600's

the vanilla ones suck ass, 6600gt is the way to go

Why do people suggest 6600 gts . I have 6800 Ultra and let me tell you IT SUCKS SO BAD. I would take regular x800 over it any day.

People say: oh it supports shaders 3.0 well if getting 5 fps in splinter cell with shaders 3.0 enabled is "supporting it" than get an Nvidia, but if you want a good video card get an ATi.

Stupid said:
Why do people suggest 6600 gts . I have 6800 Ultra and let me tell you IT SUCKS SO BAD. I would take regular x800 over it any day.

People say: oh it supports shaders 3.0 well if getting 5 fps in splinter cell with shaders 3.0 enabled is "supporting it" than get an Nvidia, but if you want a good video card get an ATi.

that's impossible...you probably f*cked up somewhere//your card is not getting enough power//bad drivers or something

i have a 6600gt and i've tried splinter cell with PS3.0 4aa 16af and i get more than 5fps...

do yo get 7 FPS...lol? Anyhow the game runs real bad with 3.0/ And trust me I didn't F anything up 600W PSU and new drivers.

Oh and this is the second 6800 Ultra for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom