viewsonic VX924

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiphil

In Runtime
so i got this monitor today and everything is good but there is one pixel that is all white?

and the monitor kills my eyes. any reasons on how i can fix this?

I think u can try gently rubbing the screen; if its just stuck it'll come out. If not u cant fix the pixel. The warranty, i believe, is minimum 8 dead pixels before viewsonic will do anything. Google search "dead pixel". i remember reading a guy had fixed the stuck ones.

U will have to turn down the brightness and contrast. I have my lcd at 24% contrast and 20% brightness.

hmm also when i play a first person shooter like counter strike source or bf2 i notice when i move my mouse it goes blurry.

should it do that on a 4ms monitor?

i think thats the pc, graphics card...

Its another type of lag i guess..

FPS lag maby ?

its same thing really. Turn graphics down, its big game.

Unless... ur pc specs are?

Turn down your lighting options on bf2.... That will help. If you see large jagged edges on buildings, or distorted images when you move only, that is "tearing". Turn on V-sync in your video card options. (most other games have an in game option for vsync which is better; bf2 doesnt have it) It will help that but you will lose FPS. If you see trailing images, that is ghosting and no it shouldnt do that. Also you must use the native resolution for everything (1280x1024) or you will have problems. Make sure you are using your dva cable not the vga cable for your monitor. Hope that helps.

Oh and not to upset you but heres the truth abouth that 4ms monitor:

http://graphics.tomshardware.com/display/20050602/viewsonic-05.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom