video capture

Status
Not open for further replies.

songmage

Beta member
Does anyone know where I can find a good PCI video tuner for my pc that has BOTH cable and FULL AV inputs and DOESN'T require you to install special software? You would think they would be easy to find but if I cannot find one ANYWHERE!

I currently have a pc tuner that is only identified on box by item TV-PCIRC. I got it from here http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1048731&CatId=1425 .

This item will actually allow me to play my snes with low quality video ONLY if i switch channels repetedly from channel 4 to some other channel. Same is applied to channel 3 if I set everything to work on channel 3. It eventually works. I eventually found some tech support for this product but they do not answer questions.

I would like to plug in items that have all 3 av jacks eventually. I don't know why video tuner cards come with only the video portion of it as you will only otherwise need to buy some other special hardware and require you to keep messing with your speaker wires whenever you want to use them.

Thanks in advance :D

hello ... first i'm not from america i'm from kuwait :)
i heared that ati cards are very good and the videos or pictures you're gonna capture will be clear ( maybe it's expensive but good & you could use dazzle -pinnacle >>>it's about 100 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom