video adapter error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pendo007

Baseband Member
"If you can read this message, Windows has successfully initialized this display adapter.
To use this adapter as part of your Windows desktop, open the Display option in the Control Panel and adjust the settings."

I have got this message on startup after I moved my PC from one room in my house to another. I have no control over the mouse and keyboard, the screen just displays the above message and all i did was move from one room in the house to another. I opened the case and made sure all the connections where secure and i am positive that the cords on the back of the machine are in the right place and secured. So, anybody have any ideas on what has happened?

Windows ME machine.

Compaq Desktop.

Windows ME, nice. Compaq, nice. Windows ME and Compaq.... Man, you got one hell of a machine right there. jk. Do you have more than one video card up in there?

nope just standard video on the motherboard. and i agree that the machine is a peice, but it is being used by my 6 year old to play disney games, i just do not see the retun on the investment for a nicer pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom