Venice at newegg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
About damn time! Kind of sucks though, no san diegos yet and only one venice that I found.

I just did search results with:

AMD
Socket 939
Venice (under core)

and it brought up the 3500

http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103532

Not a bad price really IMO

EDIT: I just noticed under instructions it says:
MMX, SSE, SSE2, 3DNOW! Professional

........where the hell is the SSE3!?!

lol just e-mailed them like the good nerd I am and said they need to add that crap to the info! :p

I want a 3200+ san diego core preferably though, that 3500+ is a bit too expensive for me.

Charles - what's mean exactly? :confused:

Yeah I noticed that too in search of the venice on newegg about a week ago. Cant afford that though.. Anyone know what the price of a 3200+ venice will be projected at?

Move to Europe, I believe AMD has all the Venny and Sandy chips over there right now in full swing. :p

I'm looking damn forward to a 3700+ Sandy (3500+ with bigger L2 cache) and I'm hoping it'll be afforadable enough, but I'll really have to base my purchases on the reviews. The next Sandy down, probably a 3400+ or something would be fine though. Prices ain't bad on 'em either.

Anyone notice this

Voltage 1.5V

WTF
I have no problem with that, all Vennies and Sandies have a lot of headroom on stock vcore.

Id luv to get my hands on a san diego, but im too low on cash ATM. Its not like the winchesters are suddenly obsolete though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom