Sudden group of dead pixels *Large group*

ireilly9

Beta member
First post on this site, hope to find a reason to what has happend to my monitor...
So this is what happend. I was watching a movie when suddenly the screen broke as if it was hit by something. Now that it looks like I have hit and broke it, I'm worried my warrenty won't cover me. Has anyone had this happen or even know what happend?... It is a Samsung 27" monitor

http://tinypic.com/r/se4pd0/8

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a quick google search and I guess there is a way to fix dead pixels. I'm on my phone right now and can't load those videos to check but all u can do is try. and if that doesn't work contact your warranty provider and tell me straight up how it happens and see if they will help you out

I did a quick google search and I guess there is a way to fix dead pixels. I'm on my phone right now and can't load those videos to check but all u can do is try. and if that doesn't work contact your warranty provider and tell me straight up how it happens and see if they will help you out

There's no way to fix dead pixels, but there are ways to try and fix stuck pixels. There is indeed a difference - just pointing that out :p.

Thanks for your replies.
It's not like a few dead pixels, it looks like I have jabbed the bottom on my monitor with my fist lol... In the image you can see at the bottom where it looks likes its been hit and broke. I hope my warranty don't assume that's what happens and not cover me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom