Strange crashes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

{Mr.Gh0$t}

Solid State Member
Have a list of Symptoms:

Random crashes on any game I play (Half-life2/Battlefield2/Dawn of War/Planetside/ETC...)

All that happens is I hear an error "bloop" and then the program just simply dies and I crash to desktop, looked at the error logs and nothing.

-------------------------

My opinion is that fact that I have this setup:

MSI K8N Platinum-Neo Motherboard 1000 MhZ FSB
AMD 64-bit 3000+
2x512 Kingston RAM w/ Heat Sleeves
MSI 6600GT
400w PowerSupply

Now I have one 40GB IDE Western Digital for my games and one IDE 80GB Seagate for my OS and other system related files...I dont have any solid proof but ever since I started using the setup of H.D.D's things have gone to hell...

Any opinions/Advice?

I'm thinking of just getting a SATA 80GB from Western Digital probably and then a SATA 74GB Raptor for games

Mine does this with Tony Hawks Underground sometimes! More in multiplayer mode. It also shows no errors in the logs. I think it has something to do with the game registry values. I never looked into it but I think I will now seeing someone else could benefit as well as me

i had that probleim as well what i did was put everything on a new hdd and its been working good but lately iv just been haveing windows blue screens of death so i wouldnt try taht yet unless you are very desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom