Starter ink question

pat_ai2009

In Runtime
Friend has a almost new hp printer and He lost the starter ink.. Supposedly hp doesn't sell starter ink cartridges... What can I do?

Do you mean the small size cartridge they sell it with? If that's what your talking about just buy the full size replacement, Will last much longer than the one that comes with it.

Dauntae

Yeah I think so.. Its the cartridge you need to put in as soon as you set it up.. Then after that yo can buy normal cartridges

Ok so then that's all I gatta do is buy the full size replacement? Run that ink out.. Than jus buy the single normal cartridges

yes, that is correct. there is nothing special about the starter cartridges. they just want you to get used to buying new cartridges right off the bat. you can also buy refilled cartridges at a lower price from vendors in some stores, and on eBay. the cartridges have something in or on them that keeps you from refilling them at home.

Were you guys referring to the same thing I was? The setup cartridge is what I was talking about.. That's what I lost and can't find.. And from my understanding hp doesn't sell or give new setup cartridges out.. So confused on what I can do to get my printer working... It's a old post cause I put this issue on the back burner... Been busy w other stuff.. Thx again guys

You shouldn't have to worry about starter cartridges. Any HP cartridge that is for that printer should work in the printer.

Ok because I found this on the hp website and was curious if I needed a special first time cartridge.. My printer is new and never been used before.. Sorry I kno I keep going on about this lol.. You guys keep giving me the same answer :D always appreciate the help you guys do

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415737681723.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415737681723.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom