SoundBlaster Audigy 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
How does the Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Card compare to the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Series Cards? Whats new that makes me want to go out and spend $280 on it if I already have an Audigy2 ZS Platinum? And What happened the Audigy 3? They skipped a number.

Keep the Platinum until it becomes outdated, its still fine, and its not worth the extra $$$$$$$$$$$ for the Audigy 4.

I'm not sure why they skipped the 3, they probably had issues with the test models and said F it and went to 4, IDK

YNB

Soundblaster are totally crap IMHO
Take a look at the turtle beach line of sounds cards, cheaper and better.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Soundblaster are totally crap IMHO
Take a look at the turtle beach line of sounds cards, cheaper and better.

Mmm, and that is why every magzine, website and computer hardware professional seems to rave about the Creative Labs line being the one and only in PC audio?:confused: :p

But the thing is that games and programs in general work better with Creative sound cards as they are mainstream
Im not saying you are wrong however
Yan

Blackmoore said:
How does the Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Card compare to the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Series Cards? Whats new that makes me want to go out and spend $280 on it if I already have an Audigy2 ZS Platinum? And What happened the Audigy 3? They skipped a number.

wow.. You guys have just way too much money to burn.......

If you don't see anything wrong with your current card man (which is an expensive card to begin with), why waste your money??.. But, then if you are rich enough and don't know what else to do with money, I guess you could buy it.. :p

The Merlin said:
Mmm, and that is why every magzine, website and computer hardware professional seems to rave about the Creative Labs line being the one and only in PC audio?:confused: :p

Because most of them have probolly never tried Turtle beach or any other brands. However, Soundblaster does get the award for just about perfect compatability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom