Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

bew556

Baseband Member
I currently have a Sound Blaster Audigy Gamer and Logitech z-640 speakers(5.1). Will it make a significant difference if I upgrade to the Audigy 2 ZS Pro? Will it really do anything worth spending all the extra money on or would I need to buy fancier speakers too?

well the audigy z ZS has a lot of extra features that your current card may not. eg, dolby digital, eax and what not. If you dont want to spend all the money on a ZS, why dont you get the Audigy LS? Its under half the price but still has a lot of bang and nice features

I recently upgraded to the AUdigy LS and th z-640 speakers and it has a reallll nice sound. I decided not to go for the 2 ZS cause i figured i owuldnt use half the features...

koldapu said:
if you have the audigy 2 ZS, then dont . . .

if you have the regular, i would

what!? :confused:

if i had the audigy 2 zs why would i upgrade to the audigy 2 zs?

he meant, if you he has the zs then dont buy, but if you have a regular then upgrade.

is the gamer a 2 zs?

No, mine is sound blaster audigy gamer, not audigy 2. I bought it like almost 2 years ago.

its not worth upgrading to somehting so expensive unless you are realy going to utilise it. You wont notice that much of a difference. Thats why im suggesting upgrading to a cheaper card, that still has a lot of features, but isnt as expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom