Should I get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy

Daemon Poster
Beautiful system.

CAS-ATX-COO-ATC-550-TIF-HIG.jpg

Should I get this ?
Heres the specs. I would dump the Alienware 4 this.

Voodoo F-Class Luxury Personal Computer

Voodoo Renowned Cabling System

IS09001:2000 Quality Control Standards

Voodoo Tifosi Red F550 Clear Front Chassis

Voodoo Electric Veins

Custom Enermax SE 350 Watt FCA

Keyboard and Mouse

Arctic Silver III Thermal Cooling Compound

MSI MS-6565 FISR Motherboard

Intel Pentium 4 - 3.00GHz 800FSB

Hybrid-Copper-Base Panaflo Heatsink Voodoo INTEL Advanced

Corsair TwinX 2048 Meg DDR-400 Ram

Black Voodoo Multiple Card Reader III

Plextor Plexwriter 48-24-48A CD-RW

Plextor Plexwriter DVD+RW

Configure & Enable Onboard RAID(s)

120 GiG WD ATA 8 Meg Cache

40 GiG WD ATA 8 Meg Cache

ATI FireGL X1 Pro Workstation 256 MB

Creative Soundblaster Audigy

Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition

Voodoo Allure Cordless Elite Duo

Should I get this. My finger is hovering over the buy button. I can have it at my house in two dayz and I want YOU to decide.

Oh Yea, u might be wondering the price.

$5,771.29 I tried to stay under 5 grand but couldn't.

Okay ummmmm...... that was a gaming PC so I think it went good in the PC gaming section, whoever moved this.

damn...i barley know what any of that stuff is but 5,800 dollars is a lot of money!

i personally dont care for Voodoo computers, but seems to have some good stuff (the stuff i do know) and a lot of extra stuff) so if you have that money, i say go for it!

Really I don't have the money but, oh well, I guess I will think of something later. Off I go to put in my credit card info. I will have in Tuesday or Wednesday. Time to update my sig and pic.

hmmmm.... not sure. I am going to have to look at it because thats what the website said, voodoo website.

I completely agree with Imation. There are a lot blanks in there that need to be filled in before that price can be justified. As in, who manufactured the hard drives? and what kind of warranty is this coming with?

I just don't see even close to $5k in equipment.

never mind.

it's the graphics card. it's a pro card. so it's probably around $2,000...and that's a rough estimate.

let me be firm on this...

<rant>

YOU DON'T NEED A WORKSTATION IN ORDER TO GAME. THAT IS OVERKILL. IT'S LIKE TAKING CARE OF AN TERMITE INFESTATION BY DROPPING A TAC-NUKE ON YOUR HOUSE.

</rant>

but if you're an engineer and you actually need a number cruncher of this kind of magnitude....haha, more power to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom