Shamefull 3dmark05 score

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerXero

In Runtime
Well I was just sitting around and thought id download 3dmark05 , ran the test , I thought it was gonna melt my computer system , LOL ,it ran so bad. But anywho , heres my crappy score..........

3DMark Score: 2966

CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 1801 MHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT, 501 MHz / 900 MHz
Display Driver: 6.6.9.3
Driver Status: WHQL - FM Approved
Resolution: 1024x768 32 bit
System Memory: 512 MB
Video Memory: 128 MB

believe it or not , there was some scores on there in the 5000 range on the same card , just with more system memory and slight overclocking.

I know huh ? maybe they did more to there system then what 3dmark is detecting , or just simply inflateing there scores some how.

RangerXero said:
believe it or not , there was some scores on there in the 5000 range on the same card , just with more system memory and slight overclocking.

Well if you say so, can you possibly give us some links to these benchmarks? 5000 does seem very high :amazed:

Anyway, do a checklist: Have you got your latest chipset drivers installed? Have you scanned from viruses/spyware?...

i get about high 3000s to low 4000s on my system but i do have 1gig of ram and all setting on as low as they go :D

DoomUK said:
Well if you say so, can you possibly give us some links to these benchmarks? 5000 does seem very high :amazed:

Anyway, do a checklist: Have you got your latest chipset drivers installed? Have you scanned from viruses/spyware?...

Well you can look here , just set it up like this .....
Cpu athlon 64
1800 - 2000 mhz
gfx chipset - 6600 gt
op system - XP
And so on , youll figure the rest out . its got some crazy scores

http://service.futuremark.com/servlet/Index?pageid=/orb/projectsearch

You're right... those are some crazy scores...

Those 6600 GT's that get over 5000 are PCI-E however, but that still doesn't explain how they whoop the AGP 8x counterpart to that extent (seeing as they're virtually the same GPU)... let alone the AGP 8x 6800 GT/Ultra... :confused:

The ones with very high scores are SLI'ed 6600GT's
]
ANd DoomUK, your sig says you have a 350mhz clock on your 6600gt, which is underclocked???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom