Rip off England

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont get skt 754, 939 is the future, better to buy it now rather than have to upgrade your processor and mobo in the future

Shadow9684 said:
dont get skt 754, 939 is the future, better to buy it now rather than have to upgrade your processor and mobo in the future

Too late....i got one of the early 64s which was on 754. At least the 754 motherboards won't die out because one of the semprons is on it.
Oh an over 100 posts and 1000 views. :D :p

ah well, i want an fx-55, dunno wether i should spend the cash on it, saw it on overclockers.co.uk for £610 on pre-order

of course i do, i have no bills, still live with mummy lol, plus i work full time at the moment, do you any good sites in the uk gamingslave? at the moment i'm making quite a lot from buying 2nd hand computers, giving them a quick once over and selling them on for like 50% profit, u should do it man its easy, give em a new case some fancy lights a new hdd and a dvd burner and everyone wants em, pink and purple stuff are the best as a lot of ppl just want ti to go with their room and u dont see many pink computers in pc world

well i had a job for about six weeks to pay for my present computer but ever since i quit the job i have had no money to upgrade. I am at college doing a-levels at the mo so i dont really have time for a job :(. Doing up second hand pc's sounds like a good idea! Have you tried selling them on ebay?

so far i havent had to look any further than family and friends, ebay will be the next place after everyone i know is kitted out, i used to do it just for the fun of making an old piece of junk work nice and look good so now i do it but get money when am done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom