Recommend me a case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apokalipse

Golden Master
My current case is a bit crowded with my watercooling system, so I want one that's a bit more roomier, or one that is very well organised.

It needs to be able to fit:
2 x 120mm radiators
Swiftech MCP655 pump
Swiftech clear reservoir

3 x hard drives (I might get even more in future though)
1 x 5.25" DVD burner

Hiper Type-R 580W PSU

8800 GTS, 2x PCI cards

One of my radiators is currently using 3 x 5.25" bays (my current case has mesh bay covers)

The biggest problem I've been having is finding one that can fit both of the radiators.

*edit*
I would like the case to be lightweight, too. I plan on being able to take it to LAN's.
Though I do realise my watercooling system adds significant weight.

I would look into a case of your favorite beer. Even better, open a case of your favorite beer and have a couple.

I would look into a case of your favorite beer. Even better, open a case of your favorite beer and have a couple.
I might just do that. MMMMMM..... Boag's Draught.....

Looks descent, though it'd be hard to find a place for my second radiator.

There is only one place in Australia that sells it:
Raidmax Sirius Case

oh umm i dunno my mind is at a blank umm never looked at places that sell cases to australia umm there is also this case my friend is buying it i dont know just how big it is yet ......they say in the specs it is bigger in dimensions than the sirius that i bought

Newegg.com - Thermaltake Bach VX VF4000BWS Black/ Silver 0.8mm SECC Chassis/ Aluminum Front Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

btw are you looking into showing it off and whats your price range for over there( i am usa) do they have same currency or ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom