quick question about Asus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
Hey.. iv heard bad and good stories about Asus.. i have a Asus A7v400-MX... any opinions about this mobo?

there are ppl here who hate ASUS and want to boil it in hot oil, ripp it apart and flush it down the toilet, but personally, I have an Asus and didn't have any problems... I'm not that big of a "fanboy" kind of person... if the product works and it's good, i'll take it! ;)

if it works, it's good

if it doesn't, it sucks

:D

the asus amd 939 SLi board sucks because it's very buggy, that's why many people hate on AMD+ASUS

well if something works like it should out of the box I don't consider that any reason to 'love' a board like most people here do "Oh I have ASUS and it's great!" ...."well what have you done with it, any mods or overclocking?", "no I'm just running it stock"....so you think it's great because it works like the damn thing should in the first place?

I personally hate ASUS, but from what I've gathered they aren't so bad for Intels but suck balls for AMD....I have to agree with the AMD comment, but I don't know of Intels so I don't know about that.

Their tech support is god awful as well.

Static_11 said:
Hey.. iv heard bad and good stories about Asus.. i have a Asus A7v400-MX... any opinions about this mobo?
I don't like asus boards. I have seem too many come back on RMA.

I would not trust them.

I have an ASUS board and even tho i don't personally overclock, it seems to have a ton of features that would allow easy overclocking. I'm not sure on that board tho.

I asked this question becuase... recently my screen gets REALLY bright... so i have to run the appearance on High contrast #2 to see anything thats written... it gets to where everythings almost white... and i was wondering if this could be my mobo... its not my monitor cause iv tried three different ones

Maybe your graphics card. Try another one.

I have an ASUS for my Intel and it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom