question for anyone familiar with the xdreamer II case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice9

In Runtime
Ok I have the xdreamer II case and it has the black panels on the top for the cdrom drive and you leave them on so it always looks black. Well I installed the cdrom drive from the back and it didnt go all the way forward... so my friend told me the front panels come off and you put the drive in through the front then put the panel back on. Well he has the turbo xdreamer which is the same case but no blue leds on the front and he told me there is a few screws in the back of the panel holding it on and then some clips. Well I don't see the screws but I do see some clips. Anyways anoyne familiar with this case... how do I go about removing the front panel so I can put in the cdrom drive and then put the panel back on. Thanks!

I have the same case and you should look a little closer there is some screws back there, two are near the very top hard to reach and the others are are below the clips i believe just take those out first and then work on tose clips (pain in the A**) ne way hope i helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom