Question about the combination of 2 LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringNite

In Runtime
Hello guys, i'm going to get a 19'' to 20'' LCD. but i have a few questions to ask pros. I dont know what to get, because i have 2 idea , 1st idea: get a widescreen
2nd idea: get two non-widescreen LCD and make it together.

1) which idea is better nowadays ? coz non-widescreen LCD's price is dropping and a lot of widescreen LCD is coming out.

2) if i want to get a 20'' widescreen LCD, will it better than 2 19'' LCD?

3) if i want to get 2 19'' non-widescreen LCD, how can i make it together and do i need any hardware or software to make it together?

P/S : sorry for my poor english, i hope u guys can get what i mean.

I get what you mean! if you wish to use two monitors of one PC you will need a graphics card that supports dual monitors (if you are unsure post your graphics card and can help you) but other than that, you donot need any extra hardware :)

yes. that will work, personally, i prefer 2 monitors, but one is cheaper, but when selecting the monitor, what will u be using it for? look for a monitor that is 8 or 12

Widescreen monitor

Standard 19 inch lcd

for 2 19 inch lcd's it is cheaper than one 20 inch widescreen, tho, if u game on the widescreen, it will be bigger than on a 19, tho being a fan of dual monitors, personally id go for 2 19 inch side by side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom