A PSU for donation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
Hey everyone, if you remember me and my pc troubles about.. 4-6 months ago, I ended up needing a new psu, well this generic 350w has burnt out and is causing my drives to crash from the moment i turn the damn thing on. I'm really in a bind due to my family situations and being that my life just sucks atm hehe.. If anyone has at least a 350w psu that they could donate to me.. I would be very very greateful, I'll make you a sig, or give you a an email account on my site =p

Thanks everyone:D

lol, bumpy bumpy....

Man, my friend is borrowing my spare PSU at the moment... =/ otherwise I'd have no problem throwin it your way.

Plus the one he has only has 15a on the +12v rail and considering the system you got, youd probably need more than that.

right on guys =) No worries, just trying to get a few people to see the thread, if someone has one they don't want, etc..

I'm going to ask my dad to get me a generic 450w one, that should hold up a little longer than 4 months lol but he probably won't help me out so we'll see..

cheers =)

Nubius said:
lol, bumpy bumpy....

Man, my friend is borrowing my spare PSU at the moment... =/ otherwise I'd have no problem throwin it your way.

Plus the one he has only has 15a on the +12v rail and considering the system you got, youd probably need more than that.

My PSU has 13a on the 12+ rail.
And if you dont know, im on an AMD 3400+ OC'ed to 3800 speeds, a highly overclocked 6600GT and 2 hard drives, dual monitors ect.

Needless to say, im WAAY overstressing my PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom