PSU and case, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the one I picked out be powerful enough? One of the reasons I like it is because it has 35amps on the 12 volt rail. From what little I understand, that's really good for gaming. The one you suggested is 18amps. Please let me know if I'm totally wrong on this!

Go with the 35amp one. It is a monster. I ordered the same thing after a long research and a previous failure.
Just my opinion :).

Person said:
Go with the 35amp one. It is a monster. I ordered the same thing after a long research and a previous failure.
Just my opinion :).

Great, thanks bud. :D

I have another question about my system - I'm ordering all the parts and my friend is going to help me build it. Will I need a cooling system or thermal paste? I'm just researching and ordering the parts, but I have no idea when it comes to cooling. Thanks

You mean cooling for the cpu or case or something else? Retail CPUs come all required cooling. Cases should come with fans too.

Your origional setup is perfect. I have the same case and a 500watt PSU with only 17amps on the 12v rail. Yet it runs ok.

Good choice. Advice: be carful with the tray that you put the MB on and then slide in, it isnt very sturdy and tends to want to crack the securing bolts on the bottom of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom