program closes immediately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdawg

Daemon Poster
The other day I downloaded reg cleaner, installed it, tried to open it, and my screen went black for 2 seconds like it was loading it up and then went back to my emty desktop screen like I never even tried to open it.

I just downloaded the BF2 demo & installed it.

I click to open it & screen goes black for 2 seconds and then is back to my normal desktop.

I right click on it & it says which user account to use?

I only have one account, there is a box there to tick or untick saying something about ticking it will prevent viruses but may make the program run incorrectly, whether it is ticked or not it won't open.

I disabled all unnessary services on this computer by going to start -> run -> services.msc -> enter........ I have researched and found safe to disable according the the windows xp tweak companion, I don't know if thats what it is or what.

Any ideas?

one weird thing is - I just tried opening up reg cleaner like 4 times in a row, I go to task manager and reg cleaner is listed there 4 times as a running process but I can't see it on my screen.

Weird.

ignore this post - the tweak guides website said to download nforce and set your monitors hertz level to default and after I did that the game loaded fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom