PROBLEM: My new 27" monitor has decided to fail...

Cardybean

Beta member
Hi guys,

I bought an AOC 27" monitor about 6 weeks ago, and it stopped working around 3 weeks into using it. I can't remember happened prior to it breaking, but I believe I had changed it from a DVI connection to HDMI (to use 2 monitors).

I started to notice the problem when I tried to turn on my computer in the morning and the AOC monitor simply wouldn't pick up any video... Thus wouldn't turn on. When I got in from work however, it would work fine!

A few days later, it stopped turning on at all and I had to resort to another monitor.

I tried using an old driver version for my NVIDIA (can't remember what model, at work atm) gfx card and reinstalling drivers, but to no avail.

It will work *sometimes* if I plug my other 22" Samsung in by DVI, then plus the AOC in via HDMI, but it will leave around a 1" gap round the entire monitor and the quality is very fuzzy. I feel this may a key point to troubleshooting this?

So, I'm stuck using my old 22" when I really wanna use my huge shiny 27"! Can anyone help me here?

Much appreciated!

Monitor link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/AOC-E2795VH...67WY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352197442&sr=8-1

Back
Top Bottom