Printer Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeCk_N

Baseband Member
Hi guys I hope IÂ’m posting in the right section i need some help with my printer,

I have a canon S200SPx printer recently i had to reformat my comp a few times because of viruses I think. anyway after the reformat IÂ’ve had problem installing the printer.

I can install all the drivers that came on the CD but when the comp tries to detect the printer it doesn't find anything IÂ’ve even tried the manual port selection and still nothing.

I have also tried to install the printer uses the printer and faxes options in the control panel but the computer does not detect the printer.

If I take the USB port out of the printer or the computer and then put t back i get the sound informing me that something has been conected to one of the ports but no detection of a printer.

My actual printer works fine it responds when i press the feed button. I have tried everything but I just canÂ’t seem to get the printer to be detected.

Any help, would be appreciated.

Cheers!!

turn it off, run the install program, once it tries to find the printer turn it on. If that doesn't work try getting a different usb cable. If still no joy go to the parallel port. If it still won't ocnnect then there is problem with the prints communication port and you will need to have it looked at.

download new drivers from the manufacture's website... they probably fixed bugs and stuff

hi guys, I managed to Install the printer now I have d-loaded a driver from the net.

the only problem is now when I want to print a document it is sent to the printer but the printout is reall really really faint i've tired replacing the the ink and resetting the ink counter.

I've also cleaned the printer and performed a nozzle check but I have the same problem

can any1 help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom