Printer Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Crunk

In Runtime
My friend gave me her old printer she had in storage and i installed the drivers for it and tried to print a test page but it says "error printing" . when i try to feed the paper thru the printer manually it makes a clicking noise like it wants to feed the paper but the paper will not feed. Does this sound like the problem with the printer that would give an "error printing" message and if it is can i fix this? Thanx for the help

i think it is the "feeder" that is broken because i looked really close to the part that grabs the paper and when i push the "feed" button the wheels jerk and move really slow....so is this possible to fix?

also when i turn the printer off/on the wheels "turn" when the ink cartridges are moving back and forth???????the same pieces that jerk when i push the paper button.

Yeah, i went to the HP support website and its not "manually feed" but called a "Resume" button, and when i push it, it starts to blink.

and the only way i can get it to stop blinking is to turn the printer off and turn it back on again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom