Prices of upcoming AMD motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

koldapu

Fully Optimized
Anyone know the approximate prices of the upcoming nForce4 SLI/Ultra (or whatever they're gonna call it) and K8T890 Pro?

i don't think its going to be alot. btx mobos are just being released, so the prices of old technology has to be dirt cheap.

btw i'm dying to see more of what the btx form factor has to offer.

Why would u wanna know about the nForce? ;)

K8T890 is going to be the standard north bridge for VIA in less than a few months.

If I remember correctly it is using the same south bridge... Not 100% positive though...

I think you mean BTX. Here's an article about them. I sure hope BTX doesnt become big. Im so friggin used to ATX already. But i know it will..... :(

yea sorry, thats what i meant. thanks for the correction.
what you talking bout ute. this is gonna be big. have you read about the benefits. omg.

nice link bobo. i've already seen the one u posted earlier and currently reading the one from intel's site.

bobojuice said:
I sure hope BTX doesnt become big. Im so friggin used to ATX already. But i know it will..... :(

Me too. Everyone is going to get a all this new BTX stuff with better cooling and everyone that spent all their dough on a new ATX is going to be begging for some spare parts. I don't really think It will be that hard to get used to because its basically the same just the screw holes are in different places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom