Please help me for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

redlight

Beta member
Hey guys I need your help, comments and ideas for my problem I am planning to buy that ECS A907 with transmeta crusoe 1gigapro processor...I have read and heard some negative side for that, but I have read from there website but seems fair enough..maybe you can help me for this...my budget is very small since money is a big issue for me..at least 600 usd....I am looking at least 1ghz processor...pls help me..thanks

well hwo about this...

theres a motherboard here in canada with integrated processor (Duron 1.3ghz) built in vid built in sound everything pretty much but ram.

anyways they sell a system for under 400 dollars
thats with a 40 gig HD floppy and a cd burner.

this is all new aswell.

600 USD is not worth it.

It will take long before I step in there in canada and it would be in toronto...my purpose for that because I am processing my papers for canada so I need to have one..I found that laptop from the shop and it seems to be very cheap..but it seems to be that transmeta is new to me thats why i need some ideas and info about it, if it is ok.... here is the spec....transmeta crusoe 1 gigapro, 128 sdram, 16 mb video card, 20 gb hdd.,so hows that?what i want to know is the processor if it is ok or not..anyway ECS A907 is a laptop and i am looking for a laptop...thanks.

wahahah lolz
ok
personally i wouldnt purchase a laptop if it was above 200 dollars :)

what do you mean?i just want to know about transmeta processor coz i never heard it before....anyway thanks.....

Looked all over the net since I never heard of them either. See them in all sorts of laptops, the littel i have been able to gleem is that they are quieter cpu due to the fact they are low power consuption so they do not need a hsf, interestingly enough. Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom