Playing 3dFX/Glide games today without the 3dfx card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphael Argus

Daemon Poster
Ok, try not to flame me TOO hard here, but I'm going to have a lot of extra time on my hands in the next few months and I dug out a few classic games I didn't get around to playing back in the 3DFX/Voodoo craze. So again, without harassing me TOO much, can anyone tell me if it's possible to run these games on modern hardware via some slick software program or something? I still have my Creative 12MB 3DFX Voodoo board, but I can't find that little plug you use to attach it to your main video card.

Go easy on me.........

ooo so thats what those options were for that never worked on Rollcage. 3dfx and glide... you clearly need some form of expansion card.

I can't find that stinking little cord that bridges the Voodoo board with my main vid card. Bleh. I did some googles and read up on "glide wrappers" that supposedly allowed you to play the 3DFX games without the 3dfx chipset. Anyone know anything about this? Did it work? Where can I get them? All I found were a bunch of dead links.

Guess I'll give it a couple more days and see if anyone has any ideas, otherwise, I'll just step back to the modern age :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom