Pc songs via Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

sup2jzgte05

In Runtime
Alright I have no clue where to post this question, so when in doubt go to Other forum :)

What I want to do if, it is possible is to hook up a remote to my PC so I can change the song and maybe the volume, but mostly the songs. Is there anyway I can do this, do they sell something liek this

You can buy a TV Tuner card with a remote, and the software should have a setting for the remote to control other devices on the PC.

most external usb soundcards have this function, and soundcards with external breakout boxes, or drive bay things.

i have a usb bluetooth dongle and i can use my phone to change songs and volume and alot of other neat tricks......

pat2k5 said:
i have a usb bluetooth dongle and i can use my phone to change songs and volume and alot of other neat tricks......

I use a program called Salling Clicker, a USB Bluetooth dongle, and my Nokia phone to be able to do various remote control functions with applications in Windows.

However, there are PC remote controls out there which are standalone, and work without being associated with a soundcard or TV tuner, like the Trust Multimedia Remote Control...

142721qk3.jpg

http://www.trust.com/products/productpic.aspx?id=125997&artnr=14272

Thats pretty cool, I wonder if it will work with evil player. Now to find a place in america that sells them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom