Packard Bell iMedia 5136 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zooropa

Solid State Member
Hey,
I own a Packbell iMedia 5136.

Now, I'd like to find out exactly what's inside it.
I know how big the HD is, processor, memory, and graphics card. But I dont know the motherboard model, and there are two cards I'm not entirely sure about in the box.

Anyone know a site where I could get detailed specs of the 5136? The packbell site is useless, it only has newer models.

And here is a pic of the two cards I'm not sure about. Bottom one looks like it could be an other ethernet adapter? (I put the one from my old machine in when I got it)
Any idea on the card with the two plugs?

Attachments

• Ã￾¡ÃÀÅ®.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 263
I only bought it in the summer of last year (from PC World). It was the end of the line model (a lot cheaper than it was), but high spec, so I had to have it :)

Because it was end of the line it didnt come with all the software CDs. I can buy them for £40 from HP, but that still won't tell me whats inside it :(

From that link it looks like it could be firewire?

i can confirm the top one with 2 connections is firewire (must be the really old firewire interface) and the one with the red icon is a modem. if it was a network card it would have indicator lights plus the red symbol is a dead giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom