Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the samsung or hyundai are both great choices

anandtech said that in their reviews they'd use the hyundai as a reference to response rate, so i'm guessing they are probably the best they've tested

or you could get the new viewsonic 4ms monitors (the 19in model is out for around $400-500; the 17' model which is cheaper will come out in june)

or for a little more you could get the dell 2005fpw :D (note: you're gonna have to play widescreen or games look like crap)

The only problem with this monitor is that it isn't DVI. However with a few adjustments you can get the color and brightness close to a CRT.

What does this quote mean on the samsung? Would like to have a wide screen, but cant afford with 4 children:rolleyes:

At about 45 degrees it starts to fade (that is from dead-on, 45 to either side or down).

The way I look at it, a computer is a single occupant ride, so I don't really think about the viewing angle. But, no, the angle's not too bad.

Besides, I could sit my entire 15" monitor inside the bezel of this one. I'll never go back to anything smaller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom