omega drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
For those of you who are using the omega drivers for an ati card, i have a few questions. Can you use the multimedia software from ati, such as the file player and the dvd player.

Has any one using the omega drivers had any problems with them?

Is there anything else that I have to do besides uninstall the display drivers from ati?

Thanks.

i use the omega drivers and thoroughly love them as they increased performance by at least 20%. as for the multimedia software i use winamp so i don't really know.

you should uninstall all ati software first not just the drivers then install omega, then if you still want the other multimedia stuff install it last.

alrighty i give it a shot, i am kinda sick of the crap from ati, their software is nice, but there is always one thing that is faulty. I like the ati file player for video files. I dont like winamp.

I'll try it out.

The Omega drivers will offer you much more performance than the Catalyst drivers. I have seen a 40% increase from the drivers alone.

You will notice an improvement. It's hard to say how much as the results vary between system configurations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom