Off subject again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdfman

Solid State Member
Im sorry, but I just trust this site and the members.. I would really appreciate any help about the password..... www.geocities.com/ripanwarmedina check out the site if you think im just trying to steal his computer or something.. His parents asked me to do this..

I don't think you should be asking people to hack a website for you. If you really want to get the password then do it yourself. Don't get others in trouble.

no, not a website... its my friends computer, he died. he has some information on his computer like his journals and stuff that he had saved on it, it would really help everyone if we read it.

Well unless it was suicide I don't see the purpose of reading the journals...and even then I'd say he probably locked it for a specific reason...otherwise he would have left a blatent note or something along those lines.

I say bury the laptop with him. He kept his stuff secret in life, they might as well stay that way in death.

I'm sorry that your friend died, however, you need to stop posting these as no one will help you out in this situation. We can't give you advice on how to obtain information that others don't want you to see. This thread will also be closed.

- Nubius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom