o/t problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

teej0554

Beta member
Hey guys, I wasnt sure where to put this question....I'm new here, but I figured this forum would yield the most feedback. So here goes....when I upload a picture from my cam phone to the computer....OR i scan a picture into my computer....the image will appear distorted and almost narrow on my computer. For instance, the picture while on my phone looks normal and in proportion....u can see half of a dresser in the background....when uploaded to my computer... the entire dresser is fit into the picture, and my face is elongated and looks narrow (think of burt, from burt and ernie)....its as if the image is smushed a bit....i can understand that it might do this in order to fit everything in the pic....but why does it to it to scanned photographs as well? I'll look normal in the picture, then it gets to my computer, and i look really narrow...could this be due to a computer setting of some sort? If so, how can i fix this...thanks in advance, and sorry about posting this in this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom