nVidia is stupid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
Hey, all of you who want to buy an nvidia 6600GT, please do me a favor and don't buy it, go with ATI and you won't regret your money. I got into trouble, bought the dumb card and now I'm stuck with it and won't run, freezing my computer on every command. :angry: :angry:

You my friend, are wise. ATI has so much more to offer.

Now... Here come the rest of the crowd to cheer on NVIDIA...

Wait for it...

Wait for it.......

hahah nah don't want to start a battle, i mean i have no true evidence, i'm using an Nvidia 6800GT and i love it, but i mean someone else could have the same card and have problems with it, its just a matter of opinion to me, but i just said that because you said someone would come in here and shout about it :) i'm not biased towards either one, i believe as long as you have what you want and you are happy, then its everything is cool.

cloud said:
but i just said that because you said someone would come in here and shout about it :)
I know... That's what made me laugh... Good post!

cloud said:
hahah nah don't want to start a battle, i mean i have no true evidence, i'm using an Nvidia 6800GT and i love it, but i mean someone else could have the same card and have problems with it, its just a matter of opinion to me, but i just said that because you said someone would come in here and shout about it :) i'm not biased towards either one, i believe as long as you have what you want and you are happy, then its everything is cool.
You have my respect.

I just have to RMA my 6600GT as it causes system to reboot constantly.

Good card though, beats the ATI's for the price by far.

EDIT: In these days, yes you will get cards that are lemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom