Nice rig that's good to look at but isn't too expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
does anyone here know sites that sell rigs that are nice to look at (not one of those that u try to hide under the table, like the one i'm using right now :[ )

maybe something like this:
http://www.amamax.com/ogiiavsesiat.html

ok, so i'm asking too much, but yea, you get the oint, (my price range is around $50 with the power supply)

i need somewhere around 420W for my sock939 asus mobo/amd 64 3400+/6600gt

Yeah I wouldn't hide that under the table, I'd hide it in the closet. :D Calm down its just a joke!

50$ is pretty tight for just a quality psu, so you might want to rethink that.

The only PSU's going in my next rig will be ANTEC or ENERMAX, atm I prefer Enermax with there 2 min cooling down period.

I wouldn't even hide that in the closet! Rofl j/k.
Sweet case, man. But why aren't you considering a Thermaltake PSU?

hmm i dunno

does anyone know a local store (such as bestbuy, fry's, etc.) tht sells cases with power supply (400W or more) that's around $30-50?

I personally think that thing is homely, haha but thats me of course and merely my opinion. I have the X-Dreamer II, I like it, the lights are a little bright. But it was cheap and it got very good reviews for its price. Its a little more than you were saying but its a mid-tower and its nice looking, I get compliments on it pretty frequently. Take a Gander for yourself.

Oh yea, the PSU is ok, its not the greatest I upgraded to the 450W for ten bucks more and it did decent.

i got the X-Blade
not sure how much the case was, i got mine built all together with the other hardwares, pretty good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom