newegg, who likes it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

computer_tom

Baseband Member
i think newegg.com is a great web site, but i have had many problems with thing i buy there. that is mast likly my falt for buying the cheap crap, anyone have any comments about newegg or about other web sites that are good for buying computer hardware...
thanks
computer_tom

monarch sucks for you?
I actually really like them, bought my mobo + cpu from them, no problems :p

newegg is the only site i buy stuff from, i always find them with the best prices.

Had a whole bunch of problems ordering from Tigerdirect. Sometimes AMAZON has good deals on accesories, and they have accesories too, of course Amazon gets most of those stuff off other sites anyways.

RockyZ said:
Had a whole bunch of problems ordering from Tigerdirect. Sometimes AMAZON has good deals on accesories, and they have accesories too, of course Amazon gets most of those stuff off other sites anyways.
Off topic..........I really like your tower, it's one of the towers I am considering for my new setup and your picture may have just sealed the deal. Do you have any other pictures of it?

I love newegg. It's the bomb. It's the only place I buy things from. I've had to many customer service issues in my life... Newegg rocks my socks off.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom