Need Some More Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeopLes

Solid State Member
another problem i moved the ram and it booted now it wont detect the hardrive i went into the BIOS and set the harddrive as primary boot device and i also checked the jumper setting and it is set to master

there is nothing wrong with the hd i tried 2 different hd's and both didnt work

the computer also takes forever to get started i press the power button and it starts for a second then shuts down i have to go through that several times until it starts
could someone help please

You should post your spec's, It sounds like your Power Supply might have taken a dump dude. Do ya get the POST Beep when it does fire up and did it boot before ya moved your Ram?:confused:

Yea i get the post beep when it starts up half the time right after that it shuts down again i have to go through that until it finally starts,

When I updated my Mobo (on 2 separate PC's) I had to Re-install XP. Why I have no clue but my PC was doing all Kinds of weird stuff. Sometimes it would boot, sometimes not. Ya might wanta try it. I would get to a certain point then the damn thing would Re-Boot. I finally changed the bios to boot off the CD and Did a re-install of XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom