Need a large case for my system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid State Member
I've been having some trouble finding the right case for my needs. I would like it to have at least 5 fans, a 430+ watt psu, and dimensions larger than 8.5x19.5x20.The thing is im trying to shove an xbox into my case as well, so i need good cooling and enough room to fit it all. Any suggestions as to what case I should pick up? The best one I could find is
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-133-123&depa=1
The problem is 130 is a little steep, and I dont like to have a plastic side panel.

Wow... I've heard alot of stuff in my time but an Xbox in a case. I wish it would work but, I think it would get too hot, no matter how many fans are in there. Think about the temp in ur house compared to inside a case

First of all, what possessed you to buy an XBox?
Second, why would you want to shove it onto your computer?
I dont even think there IS a case out there big enough to stuff that thing in there. You'd have to put it in sideways (even that would be a stretch), which would make it hard to load games into it, given it's position, and the obvious issue of it being in your case and not easily accessible.

Xbox is his choice and would also be my choice as well. Personally their graphics look alot better than PS2.

Graphics? Who cares about graphics, when the platform has very few good games to itself? Might as well just call the whole platform 'Halo.'
Anyway, that's a conversation best left to another part of the forums. There's no practical way you're going to stuff your Hal-erhh....XBox into a case that costs less than $130.
That'd need more of a custom box that would most likely kill your wallet.
While you contemplate your choices, I think i'll play some Halo PC... ¬¬

hey.. my friends put a PS2 and a PC in a case. They had to do A $H1T load of modification to fit the PS2 internals in it but it works. But i mean.. if you want.. i guess u can use the Original XaserIII or a server case.. but thats ur choice. I have a XaserIII the original 1 and if i spaced everything out right.. i could prob fit another motherboard in there. So.. there is a lot of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom