Need help! Where to get a "feel" for cases for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thats why I like the Tt, but the cooling is as good, but it does have a removable mobo tray, still not sure...
If I put a blowhole mod in with 2 120mm fans in, replace teh stock fans it comes with, and add two 80mm fans in the side window thing I guess it would be almost as good...
Yan

I like the Lian-Li better.

"Plain" is better that these ridiculous 'Gaming Cases' that are WAY too extravegant and wind up simply looking ugly. Thats why I removed the front panel of my Thermaltake Wingo case, so it looks more like a plain black case instead of that crap front panel they put on there.

That thermaltake isn't as bad as some of the others I seen, but you really can't beat the quality construction of that Lian-Li and the removable motherboard trays are excellent, very handy.

Especially if you're planning on doing some modding on the Lian-Li it would provide an excellent case

Go with the Thermaltake, pretty nice styling stock. The Lian Li is gonna need alot of modding not to look as drab as it is:confused:

You have some very nice ideas for mods so far;)

How does that look drab? Cause theres not a hundred LED's all over it making the case scream for attention? Or is it the fact you can actually access your drives without having to constantly flip open a door every time? :confused:

LianLi is better. Look at the better cooling solutions. Also it just plain looks better, not to mention sturdier.

Crazy, usually it's the other way around. I almost got a Lian-Li case because of that very feature.

Hmm, well I don't know, suppose it comes down to looks then for you.

IMO Lian-Li is sleek and well designed, where the Thermaltake, like most all of them, are wannabe attention getters although thats one of the better looking Thermaltakes.

You're call there.

Both should offer good cooling, and if you plan on adding stuff to it, then either or could fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom