need help picking a computer from sears.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirtis_mcleskey

Baseband Member
hey ,

first let me say that I have read that you can get a better computer
if you buy your parts and do it yourself, but , I dont think im cut out to do that

Here is what im looking for in a computers.

at least 80 gigs of memory, in drive C:
and basically for it just not to be slow ,

I also have dial up internet for the time being and will be getting wireless in the future .

I need a computer that I can use and the computer work well with a dvd burner and the computer having enough memory to burn dvds.

i have my dvd burner at my aunts house on her computer, because i didnt have enough memory on our current computer.

and I trust picking one from sears , because thats where seh got her computer here about 4 years ago and she has a good computers, it works good for what I want to use it for , which is just surfing the internet , and burning dvds.

can you guys maybe pin point one out to me on sears.com prefably under $1000

id really appreciate if you guys helped me on this.

well if not sears, , is there a place wher you could pinpoint me , to get a good computer and kinda pick it out for me ,

i just dont want one that takes 10 minutes to start up , like this one does.
and just be able to handle my dvd burner

hey , could you pinpoint one out for me on the monbarch site

i am looking , im not getting on here and not even tryign its just im not sure what to look for in a computer for my needs.

You don't need that much more memory for ripping dvds. Also, dell gets ripped alot around here, but its def better than sears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom