My labtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachR

Beta member
hey guys i have a older toshiba labtop and well one night i was using it shut it down next day wont boot up so when u turn the comp on it says well my batts dead lol so i cant tell u what it says but if i do need a new hard drvie how do i open the labtop up and where can i find the best deal on a new hard drive please guys could really use ur help. Im a newbie when it comes to labtops

ZachR said:
hey guys i have a older toshiba labtop and well one night i was using it shut it down next day wont boot up so when u turn the comp on it says well my batts dead lol so i cant tell u what it says but if i do need a new hard drvie how do i open the labtop up and where can i find the best deal on a new hard drive please guys could really use ur help. Im a newbie when it comes to labtops

So the things batteries die and since it wont work anymore you think its the hard drive? Just a thought, maybe its the batteries...

reply no man i just didnt wanan go get the plug to see what the messege said when it tries to boot up

ZachR said:
also anyone know how to open one up?

Most labtops open up at the bottom, you should see little screws that keep something like a "plate" in place. If not check the side or back of your labtop, look for something 3.5inches in length. Laptop hard drives are small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom