My G5 died! :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazeD

Fully Optimized
I'm disappointed, it didn't even last me a year!

It has been screwing up lately, for the past month or two. It would randomly screw up and I'd have to turn off Setpoint and then turn it back on and it would be fixed for maybe 10 minutes before it did it again. Occasionally it would completely turn off and I'd have to unplug it and plug it back in.

Well, it has completely died now. No lights whatsoever (even the little LED near the weights compartment) and Windows says there is an unrecognized USB device plugged in.

So, I've ordered a new one. I have to play games with a ball mouse for a week. o_O

It's not even quite a year old yet, maybe 9 or 10 months. Did I just get a lemon? Anyone else had this happen?

It didn't convince me to get a different mouse though, I LOVE this mouse.

that baby comes with a 3 year limited warranty. Look into getting it replaced. If you already got a new one you could sell the replacement. worth a try.

Orly...

Would have been nice to know that before I threw it out. :s

Doh!

Oh well, doesn't cost that much. :)

Did you order the two side-button version?
3640.1.0.jpg

Orly...

Would have been nice to know that before I threw it out. :s

Doh!

Oh well, doesn't cost that much. :)
Dude, you r kidding right? You know very well any g5 working or non-working cost a pretty penny. I don't think you just took it to the trash and left it there.

Dude, you r kidding right? You know very well any g5 working or non-working cost a pretty penny. I don't think you just took it to the trash and left it there.

It cost me $46... It's not a real bank-breaker. ;)

@Apokalipse: Nah, not gonna spend the extra money just for one extra button.

Well Newegg doesn't have it (unless I missed it) and it's like 20$ more expensive in town than the regular G5.

FLAME me all u want.

Razer Copperhead i have a medium sized hand so if u have like a large or extra large it might be to weird but trust me this baby does it all.

Newegg.com - Razer Copperhead Chaos Green 2000 dpi Gaming Mouse - Full Retail Multi Language - Retail

Eww, symmetrical mouse....

I've been using my MX518 for a long time (I think almost 2 years now), and so far the only thing that was showing age is the Logitech logo which is placed where your palm would be, it's almost rubbed out from so much use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom